Neue Seite 1

tus bommern - badminton

Forum

Porsche Design 1919 DATETIMER 4046901418168 Replica Watch

in Fragen 15.12.2023 10:16
von eigao • 8 Beiträge

Porsche Design 1919 Chronotimer Flyback “Brown & ” Leather Watch

At Baselworld 2017, Porsche Design launched a product that they are proud of. After more than three years of development, Porsche Design has released its first in-house movement, a flyback chronograph called the Porsche Design Werk 01.200. Porsche Design is primarily known for showcasing cutting-edge chronograph technology in its watches, which feature some... unconventional design qualities that often require confidence and a lot of wrist presence (monolithic actuators, anyone?). The launch leather of this Porsche Design Chronotimer Flyback Brown & Watch has a fresh feel to it, and for a reserve chronograph (for a Porsche, anyway) using the Werk 01.200, it offers a fair value proposition.

Porsche opted for a titanium case, as they usually do for "lightweight performance," and as always, paired with the skeletonized lugs, the watch is sure to be lightweight. The case measures 42mm x 14.9mm, in line with other models in its range. The chocolate brown dial makes this watch feel more like a sporty dress watch rather than a pure sports chronograph. In fact, I think it's the most attractive car in the entire range, and exhibits a certain conservative nature that I don't usually see in Porsche design. If the brown dial isn't enough, the integrated brown leather strap adds another layer of unity to the color and dressy nature of the watch.

The oversized dial foregoes the tachymeter scale in favor of a sixty-second scale ring around the outer edge of the dial for "maximum legibility", although I feel this is unusual for a watch designed by a company known for its technology. An interesting choice. car. The lack of a tachymeter also sets it apart from the rest of the Chronotimer 1919 range, as it joins a small group of Porsche Design watches that don't feature them. Another feature I find cool is the recessed hour “ring.” The dark contrast of the black earpiece and red-tipped second hand retains enough movement details without affecting the matching of this watch with a suit. In addition to the logo at 3 o'clock and the "chronometer certification", there is also a date window at 4 o'clock, which I feel makes the right side of the dial a little cluttered, but doesn't necessarily detract from the overall modern look of the watch.

For Porsche, the flyback chronograph movement is the star here. Porsche boasts of the COSC-certified Werk 01.200 movement and quotes "if we want something, we have to invent it ourselves", which is a bit confusing since the technology in the movement may be optimized, but almost Nothing new. The flyback chronograph allows the chronograph to be reset and restarted with a single button - meaning you don't have to stop, reset and then start the chronograph again - great for timing laps on the track. The sapphire caseback provides a clear view of the 4Hz movement, while the skeletonized barrel provides a clear view of the gear train and flyback function. The entire movement is black PVD-coated and the rotor is made of tungsten steel – which Porsche claims “guarantees strong wind power”. While none of the materials I received mentioned a power reserve, it is presumed to be the same 48 hours as the other watches in the 1919 Chronotimer series. In addition, the watch is waterproof to a depth of 100m.

I can't deny that I like this watch - surprisingly, more than I'd like to admit. I feel like Porsche Design did a great job of designing a modern watch that still maintains a bit of the sporty nature associated with the brand.

Jacob and Co Astronomia Tourbillon Art

replica Grand Seiko Watches

https://www.proreviewwatch.co

best luxury watches

replica watches for sale

replica watches review

replica Porsche Design 1919

replica Urwerk watches

high quality cheap watches

luxury cheap Watches

replica watches best

https://www.chronowrist.ru

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.12.2023 10:16 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: clangsm
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 935 Themen und 3884 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen