Neue Seite 1

tus bommern - badminton

Forum

I coached her on several occasions and we found

in Fragen 20.02.2020 07:29
von bxaiakx • 201 Beiträge

If you are a fresh graduate Marshon Lattimore Jersey , or just out of high school, or in between jobs, and looking for a part time way to earn money to supplement your finances, then you must have heard of online data of the most common online jobs available are data entry jobs which requires minimum skills to start making money online. A simple Google query of the phrase 'online data entry' returns a million results offering '15 Tre'Quan Smith Jersey ,000 per month', 'work from home', 'work according to your wish', 'no experience required' and so on in that vein - an endless list of exclamatory announcements. Most of these announcements are scams and frauds who at some point or the other ask for money andor divert you to something known as 'affiliate marketing' - where a firm makes money by bringing people to the websites of their clients. However Marcus Davenport Jersey , if you search through the job lists with care, you will find several job opportunities that give you reasonable pay for online data entry.

Online data entry is basically a manifest of data outsourcing in which companies hire firms abroad to transform their data into the electronic form. This can include various types of company records, statements, and other data that has to be typed in by the end of the line employee at the outsourcing firm. Data entry is typically an entry-level job with minimal skills and almost zero experience required. Only basic typing skills Michael Thomas Jersey , familiarity with the internet and computers are sufficient for securing a job as an entry operator. Although typically, data entry operators work a standard 40-hour week, online data entry jobs offer more flexibility in terms of workload and timings. This is invaluable for those who have a prior commitment, during the daytime - be that a university course lecture Drew Brees Jersey , a day job or a house to manage (in case of homemakers).

The employee is typically given a username and password with which heshe has to login on to the server and complete the articles assigned within the day. These entries are then checked for accuracy and classified to the corresponding pay scale. The general working principle of these companies is that any given article is duplicated by assigning it to multiple data entry operators and cross checking them for consistency and submitting the best draft amongst them. The impact of a data entry job is not much, considering its requirement of minimal skills and experience, and it is often treated as a stepping-stone for further career options.

Barring the malicious spam and fraud schemes rampant on the internet that promise easy money for data entry jobs online, a stable job with a reliable and reasonably successful outsourcing firm is a good option to make money - particularly if one needs to supplement one's finances with some extra income. It has flexible timings of a work-at-home job Cheap Saints Jerseys , reasonable workload and a realistic pay scale. It is, no doubt, a good alternative for some one who cherishes freedom, hates bosses Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Saints Jersey , and loves the net.
There is a battle in Call Centers. The teams are Quality vs. Quantity; two performance factors that don't seem to get along.

? Representative Super Speedy says, ?I've taken more calls than anyone on the team today. My average handle time is the lowest on the floor.?

Coach Level Head breaks it down for him, ?But your quality scores are below everyone else on your team.?

? Representative Detailed Dan says, ?My quality scores are top notch. I give every one of my customers the detailed attention they deserve.?

Coach Level Head breaks it down again Erik McCoy Saints Jersey , ?Your Average Handle time is through the roof, and there are customers waiting in queue for attention to their needs.

Where is the happy medium? True quality means being effective and efficient; meeting the customer's needs fully in a reasonable amount of time.

As a call center supervisor in a Customer Service department I managed a team of 20 representatives. Like many teams there were 'top performers? or super stars, 'middle of the road performers? or most of the team and 'low performers? or the folks that needed help to the middle of the road. My goal was to work with everyone to bring them up to the next level and ensure quality and efficiency as a group.

I remember one team member who fell into the low performer category. She was very detailed, very good with customers and her quality scores were outstanding. So Alvin Kamara Saints Jersey , what put her in the low performer category? The amount of time she spent on each call. In one work day she would complete only half the number of calls completed by her team members. Her average handle time was off the charts. We had to work on this as soon as possible.

I coached her on several occasions and we found ways for her to cut time off of her calls. She did more typing while she talked to the customer; she learned the system more thoroughly so she could offer the answers to the customer's billing questions. Still her efficiency was not there. So, we continued the coaching.

Her argument was that her quality scores were so high that the quantity should not matter. She would receive 95% to 100% on each monitoring score. She was providing the customer with a quality interaction. They would go away feeling good about the company and the services they purchased. So, why did it matter if she took a long time talking with each customer? This discussion changed my explanation of quality and quantity forever. I explained to her (and everyone else, on every team I ever coached going forward) that Quantity is not a separate goal from Quality.

Quantity is actually efficiency Marshon Lattimore Saints Jersey , and efficiency is part of Quality. Instead of focusing on the number of calls we took in a day, we must talk about this performance goal in terms of how efficiently we took those calls. Did we use the time we had with them appropriately? We can not say that we offered the customer a Quality Interaction if we kept them on the phone for 25 minutes trying to solve th. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Retro Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: clangsm
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 935 Themen und 3884 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen