Neue Seite 1

tus bommern - badminton

Forum

familiar with the flying game genre

in Fragen 30.10.2019 09:35
von bxaiakx • 201 Beiträge

In every professional field there are practitioners that have all the success they desire and those that struggle just to pay the bills.

As a professional massage therapist for 6 years (now retired) I have experienced both of these realities but at the height of my career I had a thriving and successful massage business that brought in an income well into 6 figures annually.

Over the years I've had the privelege of working with many different therapists and I have observed both in them and in myself Eagles JJ Arcega-Whiteside Jersey , what 'attributes' set the really successful massage therapists apart from those that we're struggling.

In my opinion here are the core 5.

1) Passion

Successful massage therapists love their work. In fact they couldn't imagine doing anything else that could possibly excite them and give them as much personal satisfaction and fulfilment as being a massage therapist. This genuine 'passion' is easily felt by their clients and keeps them coming back for more of that 'wonderful energy'.

2) Positivity

Successful massage therapists strive to maintain a positive attitude. They give themselves the confidence they need by 'choosing' to believe in themselves and their abilities. By focusing their desires, thoughts and actions on achieving specific goals they become more and more empowered. They are then able to more effectively empower their clients.

3) Entrepreneurial Spirit.

Successful massage therapists see their themselves as running a 'business'. They realize that they are both a 'provider' of massage and a 'marketer' of massage at the same time and that their success comes from doing both things well. They research and develop effective systems to both market, manage and grow their massage business and they also are continually on the look out for creative ways to 'leverage' their time and energy to increase their income beyond just performing massage.

4) Giving

Successful massage therapists are 'givers' plain and simple. They see themselves as offering a valuable 'service' to their clients and they really enjoy providing it to them. They have a genuine desire to really help improve their client's health and wellbeing and pride themselves on giving 110% in every treatment.

5) Walk Their Talk

Successful massage therapists follow their own advice. By this I mean they themseleves receive regular massage and are conscientious about living well and also achieving their dreams. They genuinely 'walk their talk' and this integrity makes what they say to their clients and the treatments they give to their clients all the more powerful.

Ultimately wherever you are today in your career, it has been your thoughts and actions (i.e. your decisions) that have brought you to where you are today.

If you have not yet created your ideal massage business Eagles Miles Sanders Jersey , then you may find great benefit in further developing and practicing the above 5 attributes.

One thing that's for sure is that if you continue to think and act in the same way, then you will continue to experience similar results.

If we want a different result, then we need to take a different approach. It's really that simple.

Wishing you a happy, successful and fulfilling massage business!

Most online gamers familiar with the flying game genre of free arcade game will most likely relate the term with propeller planes and machine guns. With different levels of detail and complexity Eagles Andre Dillard Jersey , free online flying games are all about flying an aircraft around and shooting enemy targets with your machine guns. Some will add a number of missions to complete, and a number of levels which increase the degree of difficulty every time a level is completed. However, a handful of free online flying game titles stand out with a completely different approach, offering something fresh to the otherwise numb audience expecting to see the kind of plot every time. Such is the case of the free online game mad Spaceship.

The first thing that strikes you as different in mad Spaceship is the setting Eagles Dallas Goedert Jersey , as the game takes place sometime in the future. Thus, and array of futuristic guns and armor will be available to player to choose from when embarking in his online flying adventure. The instruction screen will advise the player to equip his spaceship with enough ammo and guns for a confrontation. You are given five hundred credits to start with in your purse, which you may use at the shop to upgrade your ship and buy ammo for your guns. Once you have equipped your spaceship, you will be taken to a location where you will meet an enemy for battle. Victory will depend on the pilot's skills to maneuver his plane Eagles Carson Wentz Jersey , and his agility with the given weapons. The enemy plane will pose some resistance, and will definitely shoot back. More money will be awarded after the successful completion of each level, with which the player will be able to upgrade his ship even more and but the necessary ammo for his next match.

This online flying game offers a variety of interesting weapons for battle, including the Magnum Z Eagles Brian Dawkins Jersey , the XP-Laser, the Canno-Plasm, among others. These can also be upgraded to inflict even more damage on your enemies. Each match will represent a level, and the successful completion of each level will bring forth an even stronger Eagles Randall Cunningham Jersey , more agile opponent. Of course that along with the higher degree of difficulty, the player will also receive a corresponding amount of compensation in the end. If it so happens that you are shot down by enemy fire, the game will offer an opportunity to stat over from the beginning. However, all progress from previous matches and money earned will be lost.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: clangsm
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 935 Themen und 3884 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen